HVE is located in Mountlake Terrace, a suburb north of Seattle. Its location offers access to all of the opportunities of Seattle while providing a more friendly commute and lower cost of living. If you are interested in working in an established and growing consulting firm that is focused on building client relationships and providing a quality engineering product, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below. We offer a competitive compensation package along with a work environment where there is opportunity for recognition, collaboration, and individual growth.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
HVE is seeking a qualified Senior Mechanical Engineer for consulting work in HVAC and plumbing systems. Salary DOE. Includes remote work option, benefits, overtime pay, and signing bonus for the right candidate.
Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in plumbing and HVAC design for multi-family, mixed use, commercial, retail, restaurant, educational, civic, and health care buildings.
- Professional Mechanical Engineer license, current in Washington or with the ability to obtain a Washington license
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of HVAC and plumbing systems
- Familiarity with current national, state, and local mechanical, energy, and building codes
- Working expertise in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Revit a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills with attention to detail