Senior Mechanical Engineer for HVAC & Plumbing Engineering Consulting
HV Engineering (HVE), a consulting firm established in 1996, is seeking a qualified Senior Mechanical Engineer for consulting work on HVAC and plumbing systems. This position has the potential of leading to future partnership in the firm.
Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in plumbing and HVAC design for multi-family, mixed use, commercial, retail, restaurant, educational, civic, and health care buildings.
Qualified candidate shall have:
- Professional Mechanical Engineer license, current in Washington or with the ability to obtain a Washington license
- proven experience in the design and implementation of plumbing and HVAC systems
- familiarity with current national, state and local jurisdictional mechanical, energy, and building codes
- working expertise in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Revit a plus.
- established client base with exposures that compliment/expand HVE’s current profile offerings
- demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- strong desire for ownership opportunity
HVE is located in Mountlake Terrace, a suburb north of Seattle. Its location offers access to all of the opportunities of Seattle while providing a more friendly commute and lower cost of living. If you are interested in working in an established and growing consulting firm that is focused on building client relationships and providing a quality engineering product, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below. We offer a competitive compensation package along with a work environment where there is opportunity for recognition, collaboration, and individual growth.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.