HVE is located in Mountlake Terrace, a suburb north of Seattle. Its location offers access to all of the opportunities of Seattle while providing a more friendly commute and lower cost of living. If you are interested in working in an established and growing consulting firm that is focused on building client relationships and providing a quality engineering product, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below. We offer a competitive compensation package along with a work environment where there is opportunity for recognition, collaboration, and individual growth.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry level CAD Technician
- Interest in CAD drafting of HVAC and plumbing design systems.
- 1-2 years of AutoCAD experience preferred, but willing to provide training for the right candidate.
- Organizational, verbal communication, and written communication skills, with a focus on attention to detail.
CAD responsibilities include:
- Provide CAD support to engineers and designers for HVAC and Plumbing projects.
- Organized work approach that conforms to and maintains office standards
- Independent working capability with significant Engineer or Designer oversight.
Other office responsibilities may include:
- Organize job files and archives from time to time
- Maintain office standards and details during periods of overhead work time.
- Assist with hardware/software as needed – i.e. specialize in areas as needs arise and assist others in office improve overall office efficiencies.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in plumbing and HVAC design for multi-family, mixed use, commercial, retail, restaurant, educational, civic, and health care buildings.
- Professional Mechanical Engineer license, current in Washington or with the ability to obtain a Washington license
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of plumbing and HVAC systems
- Familiarity with current national, state and local jurisdictional mechanical, energy, and building codes
- Working expertise in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Revit a plus.
- Established client base with exposures that compliment/expand HVE’s current profile offerings
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Strong desire for ownership opportunity